The Reseller’s Guide to Cloud Security-as-a-Service
As a component of the software-as-a-service (SaaS) market, cloud security products offer the security services that are often provided on-premises, but on a subscription basis. Ideal for small and mid-sized business clients, cloud security-as-a-service is a cost-effective solution to provide everything from anti-malware applications to email security.
As we put more of our data into the cloud, it becomes increasingly important that we keep it safe and secure from threats. From endpoints to email and web protection, Tech Data Cloud works with the best-known names in security to deliver cloud-based products for all customer sizes and needs.
Tech Data’s partnerships with the world’s leading cloud security-as-a-service vendors ensure your clients receive maximum protection from threats with the most up-to-date and thorough services. The vendors in the StreamOne Solutions Store offer a wide range of services including:
- Inexpensive, efficient, quick and easy-to-implement SaaS services and protection of email communications handled via Microsoft Office 365
- Programs that fit all business models with monthly billing options and unique tools for central management
- Providing SSL certificates
- Compliance tools to better store, manage, comply and discover business-critical information
- Smart, easy-to-deploy and highly effective endpoint protection
With the support of the Tech Data team and the best-in-class vendors, resellers can create the most efficient, cost-effective and scalable security program for all clients, no matter the size.